Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finishing your jewelry projects


I was shopping at Shipwreck Beads in Lacey, Washington today and one of their customers asked me if I had any tips on how to finish her next project, a coral necklace. I was really flattered that she asked! I must look "beady". I gave her a few tips which I hope she finds helpful, and gave her my card.

When I got home I went on-line and found two sites that may help her, and you, to be successful with finishing your beading projects. Go to the SoftFlex and Beadalon websites. They both have good ideas on how to attached clasps, etc., and have your bracelets and necklaces turn out how you want!

Mystery lady at Shipwreck, I hope you have a great time on your holiday cruise! I hope you check out my blog and that you finish your coral necklace to your satisfaction!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for passing along our name to your readers. We hired a full time Education Coordinator this year just to keep up with adding new free project ideas, tips, tricks and other fun beady items in our School of Design. Education is a big part of our mission as a company. :)

    Sara
    Soft Flex Company

    ReplyDelete